Project ManagementBook - 2011
Schedule and coordinate projects seamlessly, start to finish!
In today's ultracompetitive world of business, those in charge want results on time and on budget--and they're turning to project managers to deliver. Skilled project managers are in high demand, and the profession is growing at an unprecedented rate.
The McGraw-Hill 36-Hour Course: Project Management, Second Edition, combines expert insight, advice based on realworld experience, and the latest developments into a single, concise package. In the span of 36 hours, you'll learn how to:
- Plan, launch, manage, and close projects
- Build the best team for each project
- Shape and drive a project using effective leadership
- Manage quality, costs, time, and risk
- Deploy the latest project management technologies
Complete with chapter-ending self-tests and a comprehensive online final exam, The McGraw-Hill 36-Hour Course: Project Management, Second Edition, provides the guidance you need to manage any project under any conditions.